We hope you can take our frozen pizza dough to the next level as a customisable base for all your delicious menu items – from traditional pizzas to savoury wraps.
Frozen Pizza Dough That You Bake Fresh
Are you looking to create a unique and innovative menu of baked goods for your bakery, cafe or restaurant? Do you want to transform your menu with premium and high quality products? If yes, then it’s surely time to add pizza to your menu!
Our specialist baking team at Suprima are proud to announce the launch of our new frozen pizza dough which can help you make pizza like a pro without hassle. With our versatile dough base, we can help you to bake the best pizza around!
Save Time And Money
We aim to empower baking professionals and business owners, by reducing the hard work that it takes to run your bakery. Suprima pizza dough will revolutionise your baking process. Rather than trying to source individual ingredients or specialist equipment, use our dough as a versatile and customisable base.
You will save time and money. At the same time, produce a greater variety of pizza products and delight your customers with your quality.
Why Should You Use Frozen Pizza Dough In Your Bakery?
Our specialist team here at Suprima have developed the perfect frozen pizza dough to enhance your bakery, cafe or restaurant menu.
There are many reasons why you should use our frozen pizza dough in your bakery, cafe or food retailer. These include:
- Acting as a flexible base (our frozen pizza dough can be used for many different types of baked goods)
- Being simple to store (you can simply store our frozen pizza dough in your bakery’s freezer)
- Being quick and easy to bake. At Suprima, we understand the struggle of bakers to balance baking and running their business. As a result, we have made our pizza frozen dough extremely simple and easy to bake to take all the hard work out of baking.
Pizza Dough Ball Preparation Instructions
- Place the dough on a tray after removing it from the freezer.
- Thaw the dough in a refrigerator at 4°C in racks covered with retard cover for a minimum of 12 hours and a maximum of 20 hours.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and allow its core temperature to rise to 12°C – 15°C.
- Pin out the dough to its required pan size (applying flour or semolina will prevent sticking). Once pinned, place it in an oiled pizza pan.
- Proof the dough in a proofer for one hour or on a rack until it has reached the desired size.
- Take the pan and dock the dough.Top the pizza dough with your choice of toppings.
- Preheat the pizza oven to 270°C.
- Bake the pizza dough at 270°C for 4 minutes, or until completely baked.
- Carefully remove your baked pizza from the pan and serve hot.
Pizza Dough FAQs
Yes, you can freeze pizza dough, once you have moulded the dough into balls and stored them in an airtight container. It is important to ensure that you use a container that properly seals as this will help keep your frozen pizza dough fresh.
There are many great advantages of using frozen dough, including:
- Consistent quality, texture and flavour
- Reduce preparation time
- The same quality product every time
- Confidence in the finished product
- Easy to use: just thaw, proof and bake.
If you store your dough in an airtight container, you can freeze pizza dough for up to five months. If you freeze pizza dough for a longer period, this may impact the yeast and cause the dough to crystallise. This means, baking with dough that has been frozen for more than five months may impact the quality of the finished product.
Sourdough pizza dough balls should only be frozen for up to four months. We find that the levaine does have a reduced impact, the longer the dough is frozen.
The most important ingredient in pizza dough is the flour. To bake the best pizzas, you must use a good, quality milled Australian flour.
Suprima works with several milling manufactures to source the best quality ingredients to produce the best quality pizza dough available. Higher quality flour has a higher protein content, which helps create the best end result. And, that end result is a fresher, chewier crumb with great air hole structure. Then it’s how it is mixed and prepared; as all of the hard work is done for you.
Endless pizza possibilities with your soft pizza dough ball from Suprima Bakeries.
Do you want to serve delicious pizza to your customers? Use Suprima pizza dough as the perfect pizza base.
Classic pizza combinations include: margherita pizza, pepperoni pizza, vegetable supreme, hawaiian pizza, meat-lover’s pizza.
Popular gourmet pizza topping recipes include:
- Pesto, sun dried tomato and mozzarella
- Fig, blue cheese and prosciutto
- Italian pork sausage, mozzarella and rocket
- Mushroom, mozzarella, prosciutto and artichoke
Compete with the biggest frozen pizza brands by baking local, artisan, and delicious pizzas in your bakery, cafe or restaurant today.
For more pizza topping inspiration, check out our pizza topping blog post here.
If you’re looking to buy pizza dough balls, partner with Suprima as your wholesale bakery supplier. We sell to bakeries, cafes, restaurants, caters and supermarkets.
Order Frozen Pizza Dough Balls Today
Make a Trade Enquiry
We hope you can take our frozen pizza dough to the next level. Contact our team at Suprima Bakeries and grow your business today.