Bake fresh cinnamon pull apart bread or scrolls that your customers will love
Soft and fluffy on the inside and golden brown and crunchy on the outside, there’s nothing quite like cinnamon pull apart bread. Made with pillowy dough, this irresistible treat is a crowd favourite.
If you’re looking to make a range of pull aparts with ease, our Suprima Bakery products are the perfect solution. Not only are they quick to make, but you can also make a range of variations.
Read on to find out how to make this delicious pull apart bread in your business today.
Why is pull apart bread so popular?
Pull apart bread became popular in the 1980s when Nancy Reagan became a fan of this delicious bread and her recipe made its rounds. Although, its origins come from the Hungarian dessert arany galuska (“golden dumpling”).
There’s nothing quite as satisfying as taking a piece of freshly baked pull apart bread – revealing all that pillowy buttery goodness inside. While cinnamon and sugar is typically the default flavour for pull apart bread, there’s also so much that you can do from apple cinnamon pull apart bread to savoury versions, individual scrolls, and more.
Pull apart bread can be tricky to get right, but it’s especially easy to make with our customisable and versatile Suprima Bakeries dough base. Enjoy baking amazing quality products that your customers love, all without the extra time, effort and cost.
How to make cinnamon pull apart bread or scrolls
It’s easier to simply bake fresh with Suprima Bakeries.
By using Suprima’s versatile cinnamon scroll dough, making the cinnamon pull apart bread or scroll variation will take minimum effort. Simply follow the preparation instructions on our method sheet.
Take your cake tin & fill with a number of scroll dough bases, the number of which will depend on the size of your tin.
It’s as easy as:
- Add desired fillings/ toppings (optional)
To Glaze: Immediately after de-panning spray or brush on bun wash. Drizzle the glaze on top of cake.
What about creative variations?
There’s so many flavours and variations that you can create with pull apart bread. You can choose to either go for a sweet or savoury flavour, or create different shapes. Some options for you to consider when it comes to the flavour of your pull apart bread include:
- Adding sugar to your pull apart bread so you’ve got a cinnamon sugar pull apart bread.
- Adding some stewed apples to make it an apple cinnamon pull apart bread.
- Adding some brown butter and making it a brown butter cinnamon pull apart bread.
- Doing a savoury version such as rosemary and garlic pull apart bread or pepperoni pull apart bread (although you would use our Margherita scroll base).
What about the different shapes? Well, you could:
- Create a cinnamon pull apart monkey bread by rolling balls of dough in cinnamon sugar and stacking them on top of each other.
- Roll the dough out and make individual bread rolls, loafs and even braided rolls.
- You can also bake a range of delicious scrolls such as a Cinnamon Scroll, Decadent Chocolate Scrolls, Aussie Scrolls, Finger Lime Custard Scrolls, Margherita Scrolls and more, using our scroll bases.
A Versatile Solution
The same dough base that you use to make this pull apart is the same dough base used to make our famous cinnamon scrolls. This means you can extend your product range by simply using a single dough base.